Module 1: Introduction to IHPs
This introductory module primarily focusses on all (future) professionals dealing with industrial energy efficiency and environmental topics, who wish to gain an overview of the potential and benefits of industrial heat pumps (IHPs) with a focus on high temperature heat pumps (HT-HPs).
This includes non-technicians such as staff of energy agencies and public funding agencies, energy service contractors, and consultants, but also future technical professionals (students) and all technicians addressed by the other two modules (see Module 2 and Module 3).
- Industrial energy demand and energy sources used
- Industrial energy and environmental targets
- Regulations for IHPs
- Application potential of IHPs and especially HT-HPs (sectors, processes, barriers/obstacles)
- Best practices examples of IHPs and ongoing research activities on HT-HPs focusing on DryFiciency
- Costs and benefits of IHPs and HT-HPs
Upon completion of the course, participants will be aware of:
- Relevant energy and environmental regulations
- Potential applications for IHPs, especially HT-HPs and their boundary conditions
- Best practice and demo examples of IHPs and HT-HPs
- Environmental impact of IHPs and HT-HPs, and the costs involved in acquiring and operating them
The training will be held in English.
More information will be provided soon!
If you are interested to participate, don't miss the opportunity and register here.