Module 2: Planning and integration of IHPs
This training module is designed for professionals dealing with planning, designing or operating industrial energy efficiency and heat recovery technologies, who wish to extend their knowledge and skills to IHPs and especially HT-HPs and their use in industrial processes focusing on drying and dehydration.
This includes process engineers, energy managers and industrial plant planners/constructors.
- Knowledge on thermal energy technologies
- Knowledge on relevant industrial processes
- Knowledge on refrigeration technologies and working principles
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define requirements for components, lubricants/working fluids used in IHPs at elevated temperature levels
- Describe the requirements for their application and the processes suitable for their use
- Apply relevant regulatory requirements and standards
- Design the heat pump in terms of its size and plan its integration by applying relevant planning principles
The training will be held in English, German and/or Norwegian (depending on the language skills and preferences of the participants).
More information will be provided soon!